WarrantyUpdated 5 months ago
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE (OR RETAIN PROOF OF PURCHASE) TO ACTIVATE YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY
Veer Has You Covered
Your Veer Gear is warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects for a period of 1 or 2 years (depending on the item) from your date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions.
Your warranty is not transferable, extends only to the original retail purchaser, and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase.
The warranty is valid only in the original country of purchase. This warranty is subject to the conditions set forth by the country in which the items were purchased. Conditions may vary. Veer will not ship replacement or repair parts out of the country of purchase.
How long is my warranty?
Your Veer warranty covers Cruisers, Switchback Seats, &Roll Frames, &Jog Frames, &Bike adapters and &Chill Adapters for a best-in-class 2 years. All other items are covered for 1 year.
PLEASE RETAIN PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
Veer will provide replacement parts or conduct repairs as determined by the Veer support team. We reserve the right to exchange an item or provide a replacement part. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the Cruiser is improved over time.
Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
- The issue is caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to the instruction manual for guidance on per use of your Veer item.
- Damage is caused by improper installation of Veer parts and/or accessories. Please refer to the instruction manual for guidance on assembly and use of your Veer item.
- Damage is from corrosion, mold or rust caused by lack of maintenance or service.
- Damage is due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
- Damage is caused by sun intensity, sweat, detergents, damp storage or frequent washings.
- Damage is caused by an accident, airline or freight carrier.
- Repairs or modifications are carried out by a third party.
- Your Veer item was purchased from an unauthorized retailer. Approved retailers are listed on the dealer locator at goveer.com. Veer Cruisers is the only authorized retailer on Amazon.com. There are no authorized retailers on eBay.
- Your Veer item was purchased second hand.