How do I remove spots from my Cruiser or Switchback?Updated 8 months ago
The product team recommends the following to help clean the spots on the Cruiser or Switchback:
- Carefully remove any loose surface deposits with a wet sponge.
- Use a soft brush (non-abrasive) and a diluted solution of a mild detergent, eg, pH-neutral liquid hand dishwashing detergent in warm water (DO NOT use solvents) to remove dust, salt and other deposits.
- NEVER USE Dawn Power Scrub.
- Ensure you thoroughly rinse the surfaces with clean fresh water after cleaning to remove all residues.
- If that doesn’t work the next step would be to try Eastwood Powder Coating & Paint Polish
We hope this helps get your gear all cleaned up!
Was this article helpful?